Competition is now closed – Thank you for all the entries !
The winner of last months competition is ….. Brenda Walsh !
Win this Radley Doodle Dog Medium Purse
Free to Enter !
How to Enter:
You can enter in the following two ways:
Visit the Radley Collector Facebook Page and post your entry on our wall. Complete the following and Tag a friend or friends into it !
1. Fill in the following ” #radleycollector , I really want to win this #radley purse for (@tag friend/family here) because ….. and tell us why ! “
visit us on Twitter and tweet the following ” @radleycollector I want to win the #radley purse for @enter friends twitter name here because … and tell us why ! “
We will choose the answer we like best and announce a winner at the end of November ! Right in time for Christmas !
Good luck everyone !
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Entry closes at midnight GMT on 30th November 2014.
Competition Terms and Conditions:
- This prize draw is run by Radley Collector whose address is at 24 Buckwell Close, Desborough, Kettering, Northamptonshire. NN14 2PD
- Entry into this prize draw confirms your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and your agreement to be bound by the decisions of Radley Collector.
- The prize is a Radley London Medium Doodle Dog Zip purse as shown in the example above.
- No purchase necessary.
- There is no cash alternatives or substitution for the specified prize, and the prize is not transferable, and non-refundable.
- Entry closes at midnight GMT on 30th November 2014.
- The winning entry will be chosen from all entries received prior to the closing date and will be notified by email within 3 days of the closing date of the prize draw. For winners’ names and locations, send an SAE to Radley Collector – MRC, 24 Buckwell Close, Desborough, Kettering, Northamptonshire, NN14 2PD between 1st december 2014 – 1st january 2015.
- The winner will be contacted via email or social media to confirm they have won after the closing date.
- The winner must supply their postal details and email address for the prize to be sent to them.
- The winner agrees for Radley Collector to use the winners name, general location or Social Media Handle to advertise the winner on our website, and social media pages.
- By giving us your email address, you are agreeing to Radley Collector contacting you via email regarding special offers and news, from which you can unsubscribe at any time.
- Employees of Radley Collector and Radley London, their agents and families, suppliers and associated companies are excluded from entering.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter.
- In the event of any dispute regarding these terms and condition Radley Collectors decisions shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Radley Collector does not accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorized access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
- Radley Collector does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting the prize. Nothing shall exclude Radley Collector’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- These Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to any third party without the entrant’s prior consent other than as indicated by these Terms and Conditions.
- Radley Collector reserves the right to amend the terms of this competition at any time.
These Competitions are now Closed
This competition is now closed.
THE COMPETITION WINNER IS: MARTIN TURNER !!! with the answer to our simple question of : What impresses Radley most about Radley Collector? Answer: Passion and knowledge of the Brand. Congratulations to Martin ! Thank you to everyone else that entered.
Keep watching this space for another competition soon.
Win this Radley London Doodle Dog Bag !
PRIZE: Radley Doodle Dog Medium Cross Body Bag RRP: £69.00
Mary Ballard with the entry : I’m looking forward to using the RC Classifieds because it’s all about RADLEY ! (who couldn’t love it) , FREE membership, looks super easy to use and I can collect some vintage Radley and ones from all years! Literally Top CLASSifieds !
Congratulations Mary !
More competitions coming soon !
Muireann Ní Sheanáin with the answer : 1st November 2013
Thank you to everyone that entered and thank you to Bags By Diamonds for sponsoring last months competition.
Keep an eye out for new competitions in 2014 !
Happy new year everyone !
WINNER: Muireann Ní Sheanáin with the answer : 1st November 2013
Win a signed copy of Radley’s
Twelve Days Of Christmas!
Winner: Sally Polton’s Children with the following entries :
This month Radley have released their first ever book, Radley’s Twelve Days Of Christmas.
So to celebrate this, RC and the illustrator Steven Lenton are giving you the chance to win a signed copy!
Entering this competition is easy ! All we are asking fans to do is draw your very own Radley Christmas picture and send it to us below or tweet it to us or even post it us on our Facebook wall.
Steven will judge the entries and personally sign the prize for the winner !
Entry closes at midnight GMT on 30th November 2013.
DAY SEVEN WINNER:
Sarah from Lincolnshire.
DAY SIX WINNER:
My pet, Benji, is a working service dog. He alerts to migraines and vertigo, acts like a heating pad for aching joints, and is a loving, cuddly, comforting companion during infusions and medical procedures.
DAY FIVE WINNER:
DAY FOUR WINNER:
DAY THREE WINNERS:
1st Prize: Kay Mitchell – Anwer 19
2nd prize: Sarah-Jane Jackson- Answer 19
DAY TWO WINNER:
with the entry : I love how Radley Collector started with a grandmother’s love of bags and purses. It’s such a sweet legacy.
DAY ONE WINNER :
Melli Peakman with this entry :
The Winners of this months competition are:
First prize: Lisa Williams
I love the art of EmmaCowlam because i love a modern twist to an eye catching picture. Full of personality and originality
Congratulations Lisa, you win the Emma Cowlam print !
Runners up prize: Brita @BritaBevis
@radleycollector I love the art of @EmmaCowlam because fabulous neon stitched art by Emma – would end my boring blank wall dilemma!
Congratulations brita, you win the tote bag !
More competitions for our Birthday week, keep an eye on this page then !
This months competition is sponsored by the talented Artist Emma Cowlam ! Emma collaborated this season with Radley to create Park Life and Red Letter Day.
What fantastic prizes we have for you !
1st Place Prize:
Printed Illustration with Neon Hand Stitching – Brogues & Knee Highs RRP: £175.00
Distinctive and individual printed illustration with additional neon hand stitching.
Emma’s illustrations stem from the scenes that she sees and records for her memory in her sketchbook. The next stage of her illustration process is to hand stitch her original sketchbook drawing, a process which captures and creates free flowing line. The linear stitching is observed and recorded in pen and ink from which a print is made. Emma then adorns the print with neon thread in selected areas by hand.
The illustrated print measures 11’ x 14’ and is printed on Somerset Rag Paper (330gsm). It is enclosed in a sealed cello bag with a hard card backing and is hand signed by Emma in her studio.
Please Note : This prize does not include the Frame. It is for the Print Only.
Fans can view the print for sale here: Emma Cowlam
The cards in this design can be found here at the Illustrated Paper Company
Runners up Prize:
One runner up will receive a Radley canvas Red Letter Day Bag RRP: £10.00
Carol has won a Streets of London Radley Bag!
With the winning entry of :
I love Radley London because ….. Other bags are ‘Paw’ substitutes!
Radley London sponsored this Radley Collector Competition !
The prize was a
Radley Streets of London
Large Tote Shopper. RRP: £99.00. Product code: 62336