21 Oct Radley Collector Birthday – Day 7
This competition is now closed- Thank you
Well it’s day 7 of our Birthday Celebrations and today is the last day. We want to thank everyone that has entered and help spread the word about Radley Collector.
So to end in style we have a fantastic new feature on Radley Collector.
Yes we have now launched our Smartphone and Tablet friendly Community Forums !
Please Note : We have tried our best to import old users and posts from the old forum software but some posts have been lost in the move. We apologise for this but you will see our new forums are lots more user friendly !
We also have made it easy to use the forums, you can either sign in or register with a Radley Collector user name and password OR you now now use your Social media accounts (currently Google+, Twitter or Facebook) to log into the forums, so no long forms to fill in ! You can also create your own Signature and Avatar and upload images to this forum.
View the new Community Forums here:
DAY 7 COMPETITION:
So for today’s last giveaway we are giving you the chance to win a Radley Amble Coin purse and Travel Card Holder !
How to Enter:
As explained we have lost a few posts from the import and we want to give our forums a kick start and make it a place for all Radley fans and Collectors to chat and enjoy being part of a community of Radley fans.
So today it’s simple to enter, all you have to do is visit our forums and post at least 2 posts (Please NOT spam) . Enjoy the forums and make the most of what a community can offer !
Once you have posted please fill in the form below with your Forum user name and email address and we will pick the best forum comments for the winner!
The closing date is Monday 28th October 2013 and the winner will be announced on Tuesday 29th October 2013.
Good luck everyone and please enjoy the forums !
Competition Terms and Conditions:
- This prize draw is run by Radley Collector whose address is at 24 Buckwell Close, Desborough, Kettering, Northamptonshire. NN14 2PD
- Entry into this prize draw confirms your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and your agreement to be bound by the decisions of Radley Collector.
- The prize is a Radley Amble coin purse and Travelcard holder.
- To enter the prize draw you must be 16 years old or over at the time of entry.
- No purchase necessary.
- There is no cash alternatives or substitution for the specified prize, and the prize is not transferable, and non-refundable.
- Entry closes at midnight GMT on Monday 28th October 2013.
- The winning entry will be chosen from all entries received prior to the closing date and will be notified by email within 3 days of the closing date of the prize draw. For winners’ names and locations, send an SAE to Radley Collector – WRC, 24 Buckwell Close, Desborough, Kettering, Northamptonshire, NN14 2PD between 25th October 2013 – 8th January 2014.
- The winner will be contacted via email or social media to confirm they have won after the closing date.
- The winner must supply their postal details and email address for the prize to be sent to them.
- The winner agrees for Radley Collector to use the winners name, general location or Social Media Handle to advertise the winner on our website, and social media pages.
- By giving us your email address, you are agreeing to Radley Collector contacting you via email regarding special offers and news, from which you can unsubscribe at any time.
- Employees of Radley Collector and Radley London, their agents and families, suppliers and associated companies are excluded from entering.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter.
- In the event of any dispute regarding these terms and condition Radley Collectors decisions shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Radley Collector does not accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorized access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
- Radley Collector does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting the prize. Nothing shall exclude Radley Collector’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- These Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to any third party without the entrant’s prior consent other than as indicated by these Terms and Conditions.
- Radley Collector reserves the right to amend the terms of this competition at any time.