05 Feb Radley Valentines Background and Facebook Cover
We are in the mood for love at Radley Collector! and what is a better way to show this? By creating a Radley Valentines desktop Background and Facebook Cover for you to download and use !
Valentines Background Preview:
Normal Screen : 1024 x 768 1280 x 1024 1600 x 1200
Wide Screen : 1280 x 720 1280 x 800 1920 x 1080
Radley Valentines Facebook Cover
Like our backgrounds? Please rate them below and share them with your friends 🙂
Instructions how to save as your desktop background are down below.
How do I use these as my desktop background?
You can set the wallpapers as your desktop background in one of two ways.
Click on the links for the picture you like and the desired size for your screen resolution and open them up in full size.
Once you have done this, right click on the image. Then you can either choose Save Image As.. and save the file onto your computer and follow the steps below for the operating system you have, or you can right click and choose the option Set as desktop background…(you may have to zoom in to the picture fully for this option)
To change the desktop background in Windows 8 or 8.1:
- Right click or press and hold on your desktop, click/tap on Personalization, then choose desktop background at the bottom of the window.
- Click the picture or colour you want for your desktop background. If the picture you want to use is not in the list of desktop background pictures, click the Picture location down arrow to view other categories, or click Browse to search for the picture on your computer. When you find the picture you want, double-click it. It will become your desktop background and appear in the list of desktop backgrounds.
- Under How should the picture be positioned, choose to have the picture fill, fit to screen, span multiple screens, stretch to fit, tile it multiple times, or centre it, whichever you think looks best, and then click OK.
To set your background on Apple Mac Computer:
- From the Apple menu, choose System Preferences.
- In the window, click Desktop & Screen Saver, then click the Desktop tab to display just the desktop preferences.
- Select Choose Folder, navigate to and select the folder that contains your image, and click Choose.
To change the desktop background in Windows Vista and Windows 7:
- Open Desktop Background by clicking the Start button , click Control Panel, click Appearance and Personalization, click Personalization, and then click Desktop Background.
- Click the picture or colour you want for your desktop background.If the picture you want to use is not in the list of desktop background pictures, click the Picture location down arrow to view other categories, or click Browse to search for the picture on your computer. When you find the picture you want, double-click it. It will become your desktop background and appear in the list of desktop backgrounds.
- Under How should the picture be positioned, choose to have the picture fit the screen, tile, or be centered on the screen, and then click OK.
To change the Desktop background in Windows XP:
1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Appearance and Themes, and then click Display
2. On the Desktop tab, do one or more of the following:
- Click a picture in the Background list. In Position, click Center, Tile, or Stretch.
- Click Browse to search for a background picture in other folders or on other drives. You can use files with the following extensions: .bmp, .gif, .jpg, .dib, .png, .htm. In Position, click Center, Tile, or Stretch.
- Select a colour from Desktop colour. The colour fills the space not used by a picture.
Radley Collector is a unofficial Fansite. A collector’s portal that tries its hardest to get the most accurate information about the Radley Brand.
We cannot accept responsibility if any information is not accurate.
Please contact us if you feel you have more accurate information to add to our library for Radley Collectors. Thank you
We give permission for you to use the collection of information we have gathered (eg on your ebay sales or your blog) but we request you display the following:
Information guide – Courtesy of Radley Collector ( https://www.radleycollector.com )
This shows the source and gives us credit for the hard work we have put into our guides.
It also helps spread the word about Radley Collector and gives your readers or sellers reassurance that the information is accurate and genuine.
If you do not link to our site, we refuse permission for use. We have worked hard to gather all this information for collectors and believe they deserve an accurate information portal for Radley.