14 Oct Radley Collector Birthday – Day 1
This Competition is now closed. The winner has been announced HERE
Thank you for all the fantastic entries!
This week to celebrate Radley Collectors Birthday we are having a competition every day for the next 7 days !
Every day from the 14th to the 20th October you have a chance to win a Radley prize!
Bake up a Radley Collector Storm!
Its Radley Collectors Birthday and we would like a cake ! We see so many talented fans baking and creating cakes of Radley bags and products and we would love to see some Radley Collector ones !
Its simple to enter and you could win a fantastic Radley Pocket Bag !
Medium Radley Colburn Pocket Bag RRP: £79.00
You have 5 days to enter ! This competition ends at midnight GMT on Friday 18th October 2013
How to Enter:
We want to see your Radley Collector decorated cakes! Bake us a Radley Collector cake or small cakes and send us a photo via the methods listed below.
1. https://twitter.com/radleycollector – Tweet us your picture.
3. Go to the Radley Collector Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/RadleyCollector and post your picture on our timeline.
3. Email us your photo: email@example.com.
The winner will be announced on Saturday 19th October 2013
Competition Terms and Conditions:
- This prize draw is run by Radley Collector whose address is at 24 Buckwell Close, Desborough, Kettering, Northamptonshire. NN14 2PD
- Entry into this prize draw confirms your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and your agreement to be bound by the decisions of Radley Collector.
- The prize is a medium Radley Colburn Pocket Bag.
- To enter the prize draw you must be 16 years old or over at the time of entry.
- No purchase necessary.
- There is no cash alternatives or substitution for the specified prize, and the prize is not transferable, and non-refundable.
- Entry closes at midnight GMT on Friday 18th October 2013.
- The winning entry will be chosen from all entries received prior to the closing date and will be notified by email within 3 days of the closing date of the prize draw. For winners’ names and locations, send an SAE to Radley Collector – WRC, 24 Buckwell Close, Desborough, Kettering, Northamptonshire, NN14 2PD between 23rd October 2013 – 8th January 2014.
- The winner will be contacted via email or social media to confirm they have won after the closing date.
- The winner must supply their postal details and email address for the prize to be sent to them.
- The winner agrees for Radley Collector to use the winners name, general location or Social Media Handle to advertise the winner on our website, and social media pages.
- By giving us your email address, you are agreeing to Radley Collector contacting you via email regarding special offers and news, from which you can unsubscribe at any time.
- The entrant retains all copyright and ownership of the image entered, and you agree that Radley Collector has the right to display the image entered on our website and social media pages.
- Employees of Radley Collector and Radley London, their agents and families, suppliers and associated companies are excluded from entering.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter.
- In the event of any dispute regarding these terms and condition Radley Collectors decisions shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Radley Collector does not accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorized access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
- Radley Collector does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting the prize. Nothing shall exclude Radley Collector’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- These Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to any third party without the entrant’s prior consent other than as indicated by these Terms and Conditions.
- Radley Collector reserves the right to amend the terms of this competition at any time.