15 Oct Radley Collector Birthday – Day 2
This Competition is now closed. The winner has been announced HERE
Thank you for all the fantastic entries!
Its day two of the Radley Collector Birthday celebrations and we have another fantastic competition for you !
So today you can win another fantastic Radley product!
Radley Thames Umbrella RRP: £25.00
You have 5 days to enter ! This competition ends at midnight GMT on Saturday 19th October 2013
How to Enter:
This is a easy one for everyone ! We want to know what you love best about Radley Collector ! Its that simple! See below on how to enter.
1. https://twitter.com/radleycollector – Tweet the following: The thing I love best about @radleycollector is …..
2. Go to the Radley Collector Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/RadleyCollector and post the following on our timeline: The thing I love best about #Radley Collector is …..
3. Email to email@example.com : The thing I love best about Radley Collector is …..
The winner will be announced on Sunday 20th October 2013
Competition Terms and Conditions:
- This prize draw is run by Radley Collector whose address is at 24 Buckwell Close, Desborough, Kettering, Northamptonshire. NN14 2PD
- Entry into this prize draw confirms your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and your agreement to be bound by the decisions of Radley Collector.
- The prize is a Radley Thames Umbrella.
- To enter the prize draw you must be 16 years old or over at the time of entry.
- No purchase necessary.
- There is no cash alternatives or substitution for the specified prize, and the prize is not transferable, and non-refundable.
- Entry closes at midnight GMT on Friday 19th October 2013.
- The winning entry will be chosen from all entries received prior to the closing date and will be notified by email within 3 days of the closing date of the prize draw. For winners’ names and locations, send an SAE to Radley Collector – WRC, 24 Buckwell Close, Desborough, Kettering, Northamptonshire, NN14 2PD between 23rd October 2013 – 8th January 2014.
- The winner will be contacted via email or social media to confirm they have won after the closing date.
- The winner must supply their postal details and email address for the prize to be sent to them.
- The winner agrees for Radley Collector to use the winners name, general location or Social Media Handle to advertise the winner on our website, and social media pages.
- By giving us your email address, you are agreeing to Radley Collector contacting you via email regarding special offers and news, from which you can unsubscribe at any time.
- Employees of Radley Collector and Radley London, their agents and families, suppliers and associated companies are excluded from entering.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter.
- In the event of any dispute regarding these terms and condition Radley Collectors decisions shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Radley Collector does not accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorized access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
- Radley Collector does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting the prize. Nothing shall exclude Radley Collector’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- These Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to any third party without the entrant’s prior consent other than as indicated by these Terms and Conditions.
- Radley Collector reserves the right to amend the terms of this competition at any time.